Are you a nurse who would like to have a real work/life balance (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift)? Would you like to take your experience using electronic health record (EHR) software to the next level? Are you good at explaining what you know to new people who join your team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional EHR/EMR training to our newest clinical team members. Our EHR Training Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Train our new nursing staff and physicians on how to document patient care using the EHR software
- Develop training materials and coordinate the training schedule
- Serve as the go-to person for EHR questions and reporting needs
- Travel between our clinic sites in 3 counties to provide onsite support
What you need to bring to this role:
- LPN or RN with two (2) years’ experience working clinically required
- 1+ year experience using an EHR/EMR (patient access and/or Athena experience a plus)
- 1+ year informal training experience (e.g. training 1:1 during on the job training) preferred
- Tech savvy
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience with Athena EHR a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.