Would you like to work for an organization that is results-driven and team-focused? Would you like to use your accounting knowledge to support the healthcare needs of your friends, family, and community?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to lead our Business Team so we can provide exceptional service to MCR, our employees, and vendors. Our staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Oversee, manage, and lead the Payroll, Purchasing, Finance, Budget, and Accounts Receivable Teams
- Lead, manage, and direct end to end operations of the payroll cycle for MCR
- Oversee and manage the General Ledger, Finance, Budget, and Accounts Receivable activities
- Create strategic plans to define, monitor, and optimize departmental performance against established key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Lead and report on year-end audits
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field (CPA a plus)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in general accounting required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ management experience required
- In-depth knowledge of general ledger and cost accounting procedures
- Ability to budget, forecast, trend, benchmark, and complete financial analyses of the department performance
- Leadership courage & humility to drive outcomes that are best for the organization
- Self-motivated to succeed and resilient
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present
- A positive can-do attitude
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Healthcare experience a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.