Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to have a real work/life balance (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift) and collect a sign-on bonus, too?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays the first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Be one of the first people to greet our patients with a smile
· Oversee the patient triage process
· Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
· Assist physicians with exams, procedures, removal of sutures, etc…
· Complete authorizations and referrals
· Triage and document patients’ complaints and history as needed
Locations include: Sarasota
RN Sign-on bonus = $2,000.00
What you need to bring to this role:
· HS/GED required
· Current RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing required
· Current IV Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire if required at site
· Current CPR certification required
· 1+ years working clinically in an ambulatory care setting preferred
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.