Coders – Would you like to start seeing people again (instead of working from home all by yourself)? Would you like to expand your medical terminology & coding knowledge beyond one specialty?
Would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients. Our revenue cycle staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Contact our patients to help them set up a payment plan that works for their budget
- Identify and troubleshoot errors, guarantor, insurance plan, and payer issues
- Identify and work denials to correct and/or re-submit
- Support and advise our Patient Service Leads regarding billing errors
Location include: Palmetto
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience with medical terminology & ICD-10 and/or CPT coding
- 1+ years’ experience with claim correction, dispute, and appeal processes
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Private Payers
- Podiatry and/or DME experience strongly preferred
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.