Are currently working in a medical office, but would like to learn more about the billing cycle? Do you have a knack for tracking the details while working with others effectively? Lastly, would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where we’re expanding our team in the AMA Bradenton office with 3 NEW Medical Biller positions to support our continued growth! Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays in their first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Assure insurance charges & electronic claims are entered, submitted, and received by payers
· Identify, troubleshoot, and address billing inaccuracies
· Act as a liaison for patients regarding billing claims and questions
Location include: Bradenton, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience working in a medical office environment preferred
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government Payers, and Private Payers preferred
- 1+ years’ NextGen EMR experience preferred
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present
· A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.