Do you want to help adults, children & families get the social and psychological healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Provide counseling, therapy, and/or psychotherapy to our patients in an outpatient setting.
- Prepare and implement treatment plans and follow-up care programs
- Provide therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required
- Collaborate with the care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Licensed (in good standing) as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Florida
- Must be a Certified Addictions Professional (CAP)
- Knowledgeable in assessing, developing, and providing substance abuse treatment services and plans
- Familiarity with and sensitivity to multi-cultural groups as related to family customs and child rearing practices
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.