Are you tired of seeing your patients treated like a cog in the machine? Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients when you focus on quality and timely care and exceptional customer service. Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays the first year!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be one of the first people who greets our patients with a smile
- Take patient vital signs & document chief complaint(s)
- Collaborate with health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the needs of our patients
- Collect and process lab specimens
What you need to bring to this role:
- HS/ G.E.D required
- Active FL Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License required
- Active FL Phlebotomy Certificate required
- 1+ years’ experience working clinically as a CNA
- Current CPR certification required
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with patients in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.