Do you want to support our patients, so they can better manage their diabetes? Would you like to closely partner with MCR’s primary care teams to improve their medical outcomes? Lastly, would you like to work Monday thru Friday (no more holidays or third shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays their first year!
As part of this role, you will:
- Plan, develop, and facilitate individual and group diabetes education for patients, their families, and/or caregivers
- Collaborate with primary care team and provide outpatient diabetes patient self-management training and education
- Participate in outreach activities as needed (e.g. health fairs)
Location: Bradenton, FL and surrounding counties
What you need to bring to this role:
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in state of FL OR a Registered Dietician accredited by the Commission of Dietetic Registration. License must be active and in good standing.
- Must have an active Florida driver license and reliable transportation to travel throughout surrounding counties (with mileage reimbursement)
- Must have or be able to obtain Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) certification within 6 months of hire
- 2+ years’ experience supporting diabetic patients preferred
- Experience using an EMR preferred (Athena a plus)
- Ability to flex your work schedule to support patient needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.