Do you want to help people get to the medication services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you tired of working holidays and 3rd shift? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our pharmacy staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Assist the pharmacy manager by successfully operating the store location.
- Deliver exceptional pharmacy patient care experience to every patient every time.
- Role model and support exceptional customer service behaviors
- Communicate and collaborate with Pharmacy manager for continuous improvement and ensure completion of all delegated tasks and duties.
Location: DeSoto County
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelors or Doctorate of Pharmacy from an accredited college or university
- Current Florida license to practice pharmacy (in good standing)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a pharmacist (community or retail pharmacy preferred)
- Knowledge of Athena or Rx30 a plus
- Integrity, trust worthiness, and team focus
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability (or willingness to learn) to build cohesive & collaborative teams
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients and visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- FQHC experience a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.