Do you want to guide our patients as they leave the hospital so they can get the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to utilize your nursing degree beyond bedside care? Would you like to work Monday thru Friday (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Assess our hospitalized patients and help them manage their healthcare barriers and discharge planning needs
- Provide the coordination of our patients’ care by assisting with the safe transitioning of our patients from hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities to home.
- Act as a healthcare navigator for our patients and their support systems
- Collaborate with the patient and their care team in assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the patient’s discharge and care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- RN/LPN with a minimum 5 years of clinical experience in inpatient and ambulatory care settings preferred.
- Bilingual-Spanish, preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Care Coordination, Case Management, or related area within a healthcare inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Experience in Chronic Care Management desirable.
- Case Management or related Certification desirable.
- Experience in complex discharge planning preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, EPM, and EHR software preferred.
- Ability to function autonomously while keeping team members and leaders informed.
- Valid Florida State driver’s license and a registered, insured vehicle, as periodic travel may be required to effectively service patients.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check