Would you like to be able to pick up shifts Monday thru Friday when YOU need to? Would you like to be able to flex your schedule so you can work and go to school? Do you still want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our nursing staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be one of the first people to greet our patients with a smile
- Oversee the patient triage process
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
- Assist physicians with exams, procedures, removal of sutures, etc…
- Complete authorizations and referrals
- Triage and document patients’ complaints and history as needed
Locations include: Bradenton, Sarasota, and Arcadia
What you need to bring to this role:
- Licensed LPN or RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in professional nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of the walk-in triage process preferred
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.