We have an outstanding opportunity in beautiful Bradenton, Florida for a conscientious and enthusiastic FP/IM Hospitalist Physician who would like to provide exceptional patient-centered care & has a positive attitude.
This position is full-time & some of the other benefits include
- We are located in an area close to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island and Siesta Key famous for their sugary white sand
- Excellent schools in the Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Sarasota area
- No state taxes
- Company paid Medical /Dental
- Paid CME
If you would like to be part of a progressive company who is focused on their patients, then come join us at MCR Health. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Function solely in the hospital environment establishing the H&P on admitted patients, performing rounds on admitted patients, conducting patient consults, coordinating care and discharge planning of admitted patients.
Location: Bradenton, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida License (Board Certified or Board Eligible)
- Current DEA Certificate
- Member of National Practitioner Data Bank Query
- Minimum of 2 years’ FP/IM experience preferred
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Must be able to obtain hospital privileges
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.